Monday, September 14, 2009

Am I the the only idiot?

Am I the the only idiot?

I'm currently reading the last chapter of a book that I'll be disappointed to see end, "Idiot America" by Charles P Pierce. It's already in my mind to give it a second reading at some time in the future.

The photo I've included here speaks loudly for the kind of America Pierce warns of in his book, that we've become a nation tipped and leaning to far over the edge of pumping up our emotions for action much more so than we pump up our intellect to act prudently.

I'll trust you to read the book yourself and draw you own conclusions about whether Mr. Pierce has nailed the real America or not. I think he has.




"We came unarmed This Time" ----->
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Join the best atheist themed blogroll!