I really am impressed by the innovative ideas young people come up with, like one I've just been introduced to through my niece's high-schooler... an "A" shaped folded dollar bill. I've dubed it "Plan A" and its purpose is very simple. It's an attention getting portable atheists-welcome sign. Here's a quickie video to show you how it's done:
- Good ideas in government are hard to keep:
- Do dinosaurs buy bull?
- Bigger and bigger and bigger:
- A+ for group involvement:
- "Plan A"
- What's the Discovery Institute up to...?
- Atheism: Leading the way back to liberty
- Group tip 101 - A Tool for Organizing
- Group tips 101 - groups-within-the-group
- On-the-ground groups at work:
- National Prayer Breakfast: Who should attend...?
- ▼ February (11)