Monday, January 4, 2010

Yikes... What a way to start off the new year.

Yikes... What a way to start off the new year.

I'm as sick as a dog with the worst head cold I've had in years (sniff sniff) and all the home remedies I've tried aren't helping.  My nose is running. My head aches. My sinuses are clogged.  My eyes itch like there are fleas biting them... ugh, I'm worn out, pooped out and ready to call it quits.

I guess its time to make a tough decision and call in some professional help.  But who?

Should I send out an SOS to a Christian Science preacher or call Benny Hinn?  Would an Indian medicine man or a Chinese acupuncturist be a better choice?  Or perhaps I ought to just stop a passing truck driver and ask him to run me down in the street.  Gee whiz, it sure is hard to make a good choice when the options don't include a blond haired cheerleader.

I guess I'll figure it all out by morning. 

Would somebody please pass the NiQuil.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Join the best atheist themed blogroll!